Sunday, May 8, 2011

HIS: And Now, Some Good Ol' Fashioned Swooning

There isn't a thing I don't enjoy doing with this girl.

Sam has been back for almost two months now, and in that time we've gone out, stayed in, played video games, watched television, spent days at the record store or in the kitchen, visited family & friends, explored new areas, and more. And already on our 2011 calendar, we've got anything from road trips and vacations to concerts and political demonstrations.

I'd never known anyone with whom I could do anything. Quite frankly, never thought I would. But we both genuinely enjoy any activity we run into, and not just because it makes the other happy (although seeing a smile on my gal's face would make anything worthwhile). When I get excited about something, I can't wait to share it with her, and I always hope she will act in kind. That's a first for me. No fine print, no qualifiers necessary.

And now that she has a job, all I can think about is finding our own place so we can have adventures every night - on the town or on the couch. (Our couch.)

No comments:

Post a Comment