I thought goodbye would get easier now that we live in the same state. I was completely wrong. Watching Phil drive away last night and shouting "I love you" down the driveway tugged at my heart strings. I can't wait when we don't have to say goodbye for the week like that.
But my own requirement for moving in with Phil is that I have a job and be bale to pay my half of the rent. (I know it'll all be our money someday, but money causes a lot of fights, and I never want Phil to feel taken advantage of.) So started my job search. It's practically a full-time job. (No pun intended, really. I hate that I just wrote that.) I actually got a job offered to me, but it wouldn't've left any time in my life to actually have a relationship, so declined. So I'm writing the cover letters of a lifetime and putting on my best smile. I'd even tap dance if I thought it would help. But I have some prospects! So I'm crossing all my fingers and toes while I think up a plan of attack. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment